Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


We had a whirlwind of an Easter weekend! A BBQ, two egg hunts, and an Easter lunch potluck have left all three of us completely exhausted. I'm so tired, I'm not even sure where to begin so I'll just post some of my favorite pictures for y'all to enjoy.


My sweet little angel slept through a BBQ party.


Mike was in charge of getting her ready this morning. Because we got back so late from a BBQ last night, she had to skip her evening bath. Apparently, she didn't like the change in routine by having a bath this morning because she gave her daddy "the lip".


Her Easter dress that I ordered online came in just in time. It also came with a matching headband, but as you can see, it was way too big for her. Mike and I didn't think the Pat Benatar look would work for Easter Sunday.


Why are her white tights missing? She had a diaper explosion during church. While I was nursing her. In addition to getting it on her brand new beautiful Easter dress, she got it all over her mommy's dress too.


Daddy's turn to take her egg hunting. They found a grand total of one egg together.


Here's all her loot from the Easter bunny. She looks a little overwhelmed...


And here's a shot from an impromptu photo session on the top of a hill overlooking Tokyo Bay. We rudely woke her up from a nap and made her sit in the bright sun for a few minutes. Consequently, this is the closest thing we got to a smile.


Happy Easter, everyone!

2 comments:

Sharen said...

Can she be any cuter! My goodness, I can't get enough of your pics! I wish you were living over here on the east side- then I could meet her NOW! :( Oh well, the pics will have to do.

Michael said...

Grace's Easter dress is just sooo cute! Grace's Dad was much better at finding Easter eggs when he was 5 years old.