Friday, April 24, 2009

Special Delivery

We made a trip to the OB/Maternity ward today to see my sweet friend Jackie's special delivery- a beautiful and healthy baby girl, Olivia Rose. I haven't been this excited about a new baby being born since the birth of my own child. Olivia Rose is also Jackie's first baby and we hope the two girls will become fast friends. I see many play dates in our future!


While we were there, we ran into Kristal, one of our awesome nurses during our stay at the hospital. She was loving how long Grace's hair is now.


This is my Friday night treat- an ice cream sundae. I know it's extremely indulgent, but the bowl is actually very small and there's lots of banana slices to make it 'healthy'. And what's the point of working out so hard if you can't indulge every once in a while, right?

Our long streak of sunny, beautiful weather ended today. It was cold and gloomy. The weekend forecast is no better with rain showers predicted on Saturday. But at least Mike will be home this weekend so it's already looking better than last weekend. I'm sure the three of us will find something to do, even if it's just having a weekend movie marathon.

0 comments: