Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Florida, Here We Come!

It's official- we're moving to Florida! Mike got his orders today for a ship in Mayport, Florida, but we'll be living in Jacksonville. I can't tell y'all how excited I am about this. Although living in Japan has been a great experience, I'm definitely ready to move back to the good ol' USA. And being on the east coast is another plus because we'll be close enough for frequent visits with family and friends. We leave Japan in October and Grace and I will stay in Virginia Beach while Mike takes a month and a half long class in Athens, Georgia. By December, we'll be enjoying life in sunny Jacksonville.

Florida, get ready- the Augustines are on their way!


"We're going to Florida, baby!"

6 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

That is SO exciting! My parents have a condo on the GA coast (ab one hour from Jax) and we are down there often. We will have to get together LOTS!

J-mee!! said...

How exciting!!!! I know you are super excited. I'm in the states but Texas is so far away. I can't wait till we can move back to the East Coast! But I'm lucky cause my family has been able to visit! By the way, I love reading your BLOGS. I really feel like I know your little girl!

Aunt Megan said...

Look's like I'll be driving down there for Christmas break! Especially since college has looong breaks =] So excited you guys are going to be a lot closer!

Anonymous said...

oops i dont know why i put an apostrophe on "looks" haha

Sharen said...

OMG! I'm so EXCITED! I'll get to hold your little munchkin soon! We'll get to go to Disney and Sea World together! Woohoo! You've just made my day!

Uncle Josh said...

yesss!!! you guys are going to be in Florida!!! its going to be so much easier for you guys to visit or we can drive down and vacation!!!! Disney, Seaworld, and Universal Studios!!!! oh for the baby of course.....