Friday, January 7, 2011

I'll Take Care of You

I'm still feeling a bit under the weather today, and a toddler who is feeling 100% better and a mama who isn't quite there yet is not an ideal combination. But it was sweet to hear Grace say, "I'll take care of you, Mama" while putting a blanket over me on the couch and giving me a sweet kiss on the forehead.

Of course, thirty seconds later, she'd pull the blanket off and announce, "Get UP, Mama! Let's go play!"

Still, I appreciated the sentiment and the 30 second doses of rest I was able to get throughout the day. Hopefully tomorrow I will be back to normal so I can keep up with my girl.

1 comments:

Meagan said...

Awwwwww.... Grace is just so sweet, makes me miss having a toddler in the house.


I hope you are feeling better soon! Wish I was there to make you some soup.