Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Look So Beautiful

After such a fun play date this morning, I thought for sure Grace would be knocked out and ready for her nap in no time. I put her in bed, tiptoed out of her room, and started thinking about what to cross off my to-do list now that I had about an hour or so of uninterrupted time.

Turns out I only had five minutes. I could hear through the monitor that Grace was getting restless, but it wasn't until I heard her saying 'sunblock' when I got concerned.

I took a quick peek to see what she was up to and was greeted with a girl covered with sunblock and proclaiming, "I look so beautiful, Mama!"


After the clean up session that followed, she was so worked up that there was no way I could get her to nap. And believe me, I tried. For two and a half hours.

On the bright side, Mike finally came home today with some good news- the INSURV inspection is nearly done and they seem to be doing really well. Thank goodness for that. Let's continue to pray that the last remaining day continues smoothly.

A morning of fun with Ty and Baby Trenton!

2 comments:

jennyoung said...

They are so cute!!! Thanks for posting! So sorry she didn't nap for you, but couldn't help but laugh of the picture of her beautiful "sunblock makeup!"

Julie, the mama said...

Never a dull moment around there! Just like my house.