Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Worry Wart

When I was growing up, I used to think my mom was such a worry wart (Sorry, Mom). But now I completely understand where she's coming from. Motherhood has turned me into a worry wart as well. Maybe it comes with the territory. From the moment I found out I was pregnant, and probably until the day I leave this earth, I am constantly worried about the state of my child. Is she healthy? Is she safe? Is she comfortable? What can I do to help keep her healthy, safe, and comfortable?

And nothing kicks in the 'worries' more than a sick baby. (Check back in with me when she reaches adolescence and the teenage years) Grace is feeling much better, but I decided to stay home today to recover, just in case. I didn't hear a single cough and there is only a little bit of nasal congestion left. Thank goodness. Good health is a blessing that I try not to take for granted.


Because she moves around so much when she sleeps, she wakes up in the morning with the most amazing bedhead.


In an effort to get rid of all the perishable food before we leave for the summer, I made a couple quiches- Italian sausage, onion, potatoes, sweet peas, and various kinds of shredded cheese.


Thankfully my sweet girl is feeling much better.

1 comments:

Michael said...

Your quiche makes us hungry just looking at the picture!