Monday, June 1, 2009

Poor Baby

My poor girl had to visit her pediatrician again today. She started coughing on Saturday, which worsened on Sunday, accompanied by a stuffy nose. Thankfully, there was no fever. The diagnosis, the common cold and the treatment, nothing. Just suction out her nose and bring her back if the symptoms get worse or she starts to run a temperature. I hate having a sick baby and not being able to do much for her.

Other than that, we girls just hung out at home. Grace is still a happy baby, so I know she's doing alright. I think her cold is harder on me than it is on her.

We're missing Daddy very much, but at least he'll be home soon.





4 comments:

Michael said...

We hope Grace is over her cold before her upcoming trip.

Aunt Megan said...

Yep, just what Dad said. 5 more days!!

Mom said...

Welcome to motherhood! I prayed for you since you were in my womb and I'll continue to pray for till the day I die or even when I'm in heaven. Hopefully that's the place I will be going to. Love you very much.

Uncle Josh said...

ALmost here!!! The families will be waiting!!!