Thursday, June 18, 2009

Busy Bees

We are back online and I finally have a moment to update the blog. We've had a busy week of hanging out with family, visiting with friends, and of course, eating at all the places we've missed while in Japan.

We ran into Uncle Carl at Buffalo Wild Wings

Enjoyed some Rita's Italian Ice

Visited Lolo at the restaurant

With Lola at Uncle Josh's academic ceremony

Good job, Uncle Josh, for maintaining honor roll all year!

Hanging out with Laura at Baker's Crust- right before a huge diaper blowout.

Great Grandma and her two great grandchildren.

Grandpa- the master of getting Grace to sleep.

Playing with Grandma

With my BFF, Daria.

Hanging out with Daddy

First time in Daddy's Camaro

2 comments:

Aunt Megan said...

I think this is one of my favorite blogs!

J-mee!! said...

So nice to see you having a blast with your family! I know you missed them!