Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekend Catch Up

We've had lots of fun the past few days. So much so that I've been to tired to blog at the end of the night. And now I'm so excited about our upcoming vacation to the Florida Keys and have lots of packing to finish that I can't quite remember details about our fun from the past few days.

A few highlights: we had dinner with our friends, the Rinas family, at a fabulous Mediterranean restaurant. The girls behaved beautifully and we even received compliments on how well behaved they were. I don't know if the sweet elderly couples who did the complimenting noticed my handy dandy iPhone sitting on the table playing videos of 'Little Bear'...

We also went to the movies and watched "Cars 2". Mike definitely enjoyed it more than Grace. She was over it in about ten minutes. If the movie doesn't have animals or princesses, then she wants nothing to do with it.

OK, that's seriously all I can remember at the moment because I'm so preoccupied with the Keys. Here are a few pictures to help make up for my lack of details.

Naked Chef! She went to the potty and was so excited about helping her daddy make pancakes that she forgot to put on some panties first.

Enjoying the fruits of her labor- chocolate chip pancakes with syrup on the side.

While Grace was quietly reading on her bed (first picture), Daddy was snoozing away. She never lets me get away with this kind of behavior.

Grace and Grace.

The girls after our yummy dinner.

0 comments: