Saturday, September 12, 2009

Super Saturday

This is a way I found to keep her occupied while I'm in the kitchen.

We went to a dual first birthday party this afternoon for Gracie Blew and Sophia Neu (I'm so tickled that the names of the birthday celebrants rhyme!). Here's Grace trying to convince Sophia to give her some of that cake.

I told Mike he could pick out her outfit today and surprise, surprise- this is what he chooses. I did enjoy looking at my matching duo today.


Last night we had dinner at Chili's where Grace managed to spill salsa, ranch dressing, and a full glass of water onto the floor (and all over her mama's skirt). It was a little embarrassing, but very amusing at the same time. I figure it's a rite of passage for newbie parents who aren't yet used to how quickly those little hands can grab things. It was just funny how it was one item after another. I didn't even have a chance to process what was going on before there was another thing on the floor. We made sure to leave a very good tip for the poor waitress.

1 comments:

Lola said...

Like mama like daughter. Except yours was an empty storage box and you won't settle for a little pot. It's gotta be big pot.