Saturday, September 5, 2009

Little Tourist- Mt. Fuji and Hakone

Grace experienced her first organized tour on Tuesday. She even got her little "I'm-part-of-this-tour sticker". The three girls- Lola, Grace, and I- went to Mt. Fuji and Hakone. We were nervous that the trip would be cancelled because a typhoon had just swept through the area the night before our scheduled tour. Thankfully we were still able to go, although it was extremely cloudy and misty because of the lingering weather.

Grace was definitely the star of the trip. People were amazed at how good she was on the tour bus. And take it from me who had to Bjorn her for 12 hours, it was a long day. One Italian family was so enamored with her that they asked if they could take pictures of her. I know she looks completely Asian, but she is 1/4 Italian afterall, and I think they may have sensed that.











1 comments:

J-mee!! said...

looks like you had a blast!