Friday, September 25, 2009

Missed Opportunity

I am feeling terribly guilty. It is 11:43 at night, my baby is sound asleep after a very busy day and it has hit me that I didn't take one good picture of her. And today is her 8 month birthday and I forgot about it until just now. Lola would be horrified to know that her grandbaby's monthly birthday passed by without so much as a cupcake.

And while we're on the subject of slacking on motherhood responsibilities, I'm way behind on filling out her baby book.

But, as always, I promise to do better and keep the procrastination at a minimum.



This teenage girl was so taken with Grace that she asked to hold her for awhile. But it was so darn hot out that Grace wasn't in a very smiley mood.

Here's Mike and Greg on their 'man date' at the Estoesta's.

Really though, we were celebrating Greg and Julie's 10th wedding anniversary.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That teenage girl is Jennifer. She is 16, has a 20-something year old sister and a 2 year old brother. Quite the range! Their family is lovely!