Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

From a birthday pool party to a baptism on a ship, not to mention purging the closets and cabinets of accumulated junk in preparation for our move in a few weeks, this three day weekend flew by at record speed. If our remaining weeks in Japan go by as quickly as this weekend did, we'll be back stateside in no time at all.


Here's Grace with her first birthday party favor, a Lolo and Stitch cup filled with goodies.

In front of the USS George Washington, a ship that is near and dear to us. Mike and I were both at her commissioning many years ago, we were engaged and married while he was stationed on the ship, and our baby was baptized on board the ship.

Here's sweet Mimi giving Grace some love. Mimi used to hug my pregnant belly and tell me, "I love your baby!" Good to see that she still loves her as much as when she was just in my belly.

Baby Olivia at her baptism reception. She and Grace were both wearing sailor dresses.



Hanging out with Daddy as he watched the first Tech game of the season. Unfortunately, because we committed to attending Olivia's baptism, he missed all but the first quarter. Poor Daddy!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

I love the picture of Olivia and Grace. I'd love to get a copy to add to her baby book of her and her first friend :).