Sunday, September 13, 2009

Long in the Tooth

The moment I've been dreading as an exclusively nursing mama has finally arrived. Grace's first tooth has surfaced! Just barely, but it can certainly be felt. Her nursing days are definitely numbered now.

It's also a bittersweet moment for me because my favorite gummy grins will soon be replaced with toothy grins. I've said it before and I'll say it again- time is just moving way too quickly!

Daddy and Baby hanging out watching some college football this morning.

Entertaining herself with a water bottle while mommy does some shopping...why do I spend money on toys???

She finally noticed her reflection in the car mirror and couldn't stop laughing.

2 comments:

Joannemay said...

You still have time to NURSE! The tongue covers the bottom teeth when they suckle.

Aunt Megan said...

Aww she's not such a tiny baby anymore. The mirror part got me laughing so hard!