Friday, May 8, 2009

"She makes me smile."

This is a direct quote from Mike when we were reviewing Grace's pictures last night. He says that sometimes when he's at work, he'll go to the blog just to look at some of his favorite pictures. How sweet is that?

Tonight we went to the Captain's house for a Hail and Farewell party. Grace enjoyed getting passed around like a baby doll. There was no lack of people wanting to hold her, that's for sure. I should've taken pictures to document just how many people got to hold her tonight, but the only ones I have are with her daddy. This also happened to be the only time she was a wiggle-worm, and during the Captain's speech no less. I ended up having to nurse her in the middle of a crowded room while the Boss was speaking. Having a baby has robbed me of all my modesty. Thank goodness for the Hooter Hider. Again.




Despite the expression on his face here, Mike says he wasn't at all phased by her wiggly-ness.

0 comments: