Monday, May 11, 2009

Our New Hang Out Spot




Mike has always complained that my sofas were too small, but I thought they were lovely. They were the first pieces of furniture that I purchased when I bought my house six years ago and I have many fond memories of hanging out with friends on them. However, since Grace's arrival, they DO seem a little small and it was hard to cozy up all together as a family on my old ones.

We've been on the search for a comfortable sofa and finally came upon this one. I was a little unsure about the chocolate brown color since I really wanted something in a cream or off-white, but Mike convinced me that chocolate brown would be much more practical with a small child in the house. And seeing as how Grace nearly christened the new sofa this afternoon with an uncharacteristic amount of spit-up, I would have to agree.

2 comments:

Aunt Megan said...

Awesome couch! It looks like it could fit about 10 people on it :)

Uncle Josh said...

I like the last picture. Looks like you are starting her young!!!