Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ready for Saipan

Today was a hectic day spent packing for our weekend getaway to Saipan. Sometimes Grace cooperated, most of the time she did not. And it didn't help that I am a Facebook addict and the times she was being good (taking a nap), I spent checking out status updates of my friends. I admit, that part was completely my fault.

In exactly six hours, a van will be here to pick us up and drive us to the airport. The baby and her daddy are sound asleep, but I am STILL packing. I keep going over my list and making sure I have everything. This is our first trip with a baby and I want to be fully prepared. This will also be our first plane ride with a baby. Please let the people sitting near us be patient and understanding should she not enjoy her first plane ride. Luckily it's only a three hour flight. The one we take in a couple weeks back to Virginia Beach will be fourteen hours. I can't even think about it right now because it makes me so nervous.

I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight, but I plan to do plenty of relaxing by the beach this weekend to make up for it. Saipan, here we come!!

1 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

So exciting. I can't wait to see pictures.