Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap

Forgive me for posting this a few days late. I really have no excuse other than I've been completely exhausted the past few days. I've been tempted to not make the bed lately because I know that a few hours from when I first get up in the morning, I'm going to want to crawl back in for a nice little nap. Is this normal? Being exhausted from doing absolutely nothing? I'll make breakfast, tidy up a bit, do a load of laundry, and then feel like I could sleep for a couple hours because I'm so tired!

We spent our Thanksgiving with the Francisco family and friends. Melanie and Al cooked up all the meats: fried turkey, honey glazed ham, and roast duck. I brought the sides and a pumpkin swirl cheesecake for dessert. It was all fabulous and we were super stuffed by the end of the night. After dinner, the guys hung out in the backyard doing guy things (smoking cigars and having some drinks) while the girls stayed cozy and warm inside watching a cheesy Filipino romantic comedy movie.

I realized after I got home that I didn't take many pictures and none at all of me or Mike. But here are the two I did manage to take...

Al carving up the fried turkey...yummm.

The girls- Aliyah, Melanie, and Wintai. Elijah in the back.

1 comments:

Bill said...

SLEEP WHILE YOU CAN!