Wednesday, December 31, 2008

36 Weeks

Just a quick pregnancy update- we're now at 36 weeks, but still just the two of us. I have a sneaking suspicion that this baby is going to make us wait for her grand entrance...in typical girl fashion.


I had a doctor's appointment yesterday morning and my blood pressure was elevated so I had to get some blood work done to rule out any serious causes like pre-eclampsia. I also have to do a 24 hour urine collection (Sorry if this is too much info, but I'm trying to document everything). Mike had to do this for his kidney tests a few months back, but he didn't have a cool sample collector like me. It looks like a wide-brimmed pilgrim's hat and because of that, my husband- who is a little boy disguised as a grown man- went about putting the thing on his head. Thankfully, BEFORE I had started using it.


Not all things are nuisances though. There are some perks to being 9 months pregnant, one of which is having someone else clean my kitchen floors. Here's my house cleaner...

I'm hoping he'll stay on in this capacity even after the baby's born, but somehow I find it very unlikely, so I'll enjoy it while I can.

1 comments:

Bill said...

36 WEEKS! Oh gosh, Cicely. I can't remember the last time I've been this excited about a friend having their first child. Please, please, please make sure we know when our girl gets here! We love y'all!