Monday, November 8, 2010

Wedding Weekend Adventure

I wouldn't have missed my friend Joy's wedding for anything in the world because we have been friends since junior high. But I definitely don't recommend traveling by yourself with a toddler. It was an adventure, for sure, but a stressful one.

But I don't want to talk about any of the negatives because, in the end, it was a wonderful weekend filled with catching up with old friends and witnessing a dear friend exchange vows with her love. It was beautiful.

It was a gorgeous outdoor wedding. I just wasn't expecting it to be so cold!

Thankfully, the reception was indoors where the heaters were on full blast.

With the beautiful bride, Mrs. Wong!

Munching on her Vegan strawberry cupcake.

Daddy surprised us at the airport with flowers!

3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

I was thinking about you! That MUST be a good friend to make you navigate an airport by yourself with a toddler.

Meagan said...

WOW!! You did it! That sounds like one heck of an adventure. I hope you have a relaxing week to make up for it.

Joy said...

It was so wonderful to see you and Grace! Thanks for braving the trip up here. I love you my beautiful friend and awesome mama! Hope to see more of each other!