Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Take My Picture

I don't know if this is a sign that I take lots of pictures or what, but when I caught Grace trying to peel herself a juicy Clementine, I asked her if she knew how to open it.

Her response: "Yes. Take my picture."

Of course, I had to oblige. She actually did a pretty decent job, too. Now she insists, "I do it!" every single time, but unfortunately, she's not always as neat as her first attempt. But dealing with sticky, citrusy hands is a small price to pay for the pleasure of seeing her open it with her little fingers and a look of intense concentration on her face.



Took a trip to Build-a-Bear and adopted a bunny who Grace named Ruby Max in honor of one of her favorite shows, Ruby and Max.

Not quite ready for Santa yet. When it was her turn to meet him, she clung to Grandma with a death grip and yelled out, "No, no, noooooooo!"

She had nothing but love for Grandpa during lunch. Later that day, as she was trying to get into his pockets, Grandpa asked her, "What's in my pocket?" Without missing a beat, the girl answered, "Money!"

I have no idea where she learned that because her mama never has any money in her pockets.

1 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Continue to love these precious Grace stories.