Saturday, January 31, 2009

Biological Attack!

Today was the day of the 'Super Pooper' aka, Grace. I've never felt such force behind a poop - we're talking loud, smelly, and I can actually feel the projectile triying to shoot through her diaper. Once, I felt it in my hand, as I was holding her by her bottom, another time, I actually felt it through my jeans as she was sitting on my leg. Once I wiped her of her first job, I was unfolding a new diaper, when she peed right where she laid. Fortunately, we had our trusty Dora the Explorer plastic disposable diaper changing mat under her. Dad 1, Grace 0. Next, the stench. See below for my solution.



Dad 2, Grace, 0...the battle rages on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niice!

Julie, the mama said...

And to think, it only gets worse. Good thing she is so stinkin' cute (pun intended).