Thursday, November 13, 2008

Clothes, Clothes, and More Clothes!

I got a surprise package in the mail today from my dearest friend, Michelle. Inside were 12, yes TWELVE, outfits for Virginia Grace and some maternity clothes for me! I was shocked! If I knew Auntie Michelle was going on a shopping spree for Grace, I would've slowed down my shopping sprees (maybe). Thank you, thank you, thank you Auntie Michelle!

And since I'm on the topic of clothes, I might as well show you the fruits of my recent ebay obsession:




As you can see, I'm crazy about sailor dresses, I can't resist outfits with smocking- much less outfits that come with matching bonnets and bloomers, and anything in hues of pink and purple are irresistible. How can you not be obsessed when the outfits are so precious and only cost about $5 a piece?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Those outfits are soo cute, I'm so excited you're having a girl =]

Love, Megan

J-mee!! said...

Isn't it so much fun to buy baby clothes, let alone baby girl clothes? Have fun! :)

Bill said...

A Southern girl after my own heart! LOVE the clothes. ALL of them!