Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Master of the Mess

Grace is a master at making all kinds of mess now. But I find it very hard to stay upset for too long. That sweet face melts my heart every time.


As I was trying to make our Christmas Eve dinner, Mike suggested he take Grace along with him while he ran some errands. I was excited to be able to focus on dinner without having to worry about Grace being underfoot. Meal preparation went smoothly and quickly. I didn't trip over any toys on the kitchen floor. I didn't have to restock the pantry with all the things Grace pulled onto the ground. I didn't have to divert little hands away from things little hands shouldn't have.

Dinner was made and the kitchen was clean by the time the two came home, but I had missed my little bugaboo something fierce. Turns out my time in the kitchen isn't as much fun without Grace to make things exciting.

1 comments:

Joannemay Estoesta said...

Oh Man Cicely, look at all those teeth! Has she bitten the boobages yet? Jasmine is just now sprouting the upper left tooth... So now we are up to 3 sparking whites!