Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fever

Grace woke up cranky and she was hard to please all morning. During one of her crying bouts, I noticed two more teeth getting ready to poke out from her bottom gum. Then at lunch Lola noticed she was running a fever. Thankfully a dose of baby Tylenol did it's trick. Still, because she rarely runs a fever, I cancelled all my plans for the rest of the day and just stayed in. It's now 40 minutes away from midnight and Grace must be feeling better because she's still happily playing and seems far from being ready to go to bed.

Hopefully the fever and crankiness was just a symptom of the teething and all will be well tomorrow.


1 comments:

Lola said...

Thank God she is doing better. I thought about her all day, all night and all day today. I love you my baby. mwhoa!