Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Late Night Dancing

Ever since this girl discovered that she can groove, she hasn't stopped. Even if there isn't any music to be heard, she will still dance to her own little beat. Here she is, after her bath and all in her pj's, enjoying her own little dance party of one.

And since she was in such a good mood- even though it was way past her bedtime- we decided to go ahead and take her picture for our family Christmas card. I know that Christmas is only a week and a half away and by the time they arrive and I get them all mailed out, it may very well be the new year already, but this has been a crazy time and I'm lucky to get Christmas cards out at all.

Here are some of the ones that didn't make the cut...

I liked this one but I didn't feel it was Christmas-y enough.During the photo shoot, I sang "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" in a loud, silly voice to get her to laugh and smile. We didn't always get a smile at the right time, but without fail, every time I finished a song, she would give me a round of applause.

Distracted by the ornaments.

"Don't look at me, look at Daddy!"

"I'm comin' to get you, Daddy!"

0 comments: