Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Laundry Day


Apparently, Tuesdays are the day to do laundry when you share laundry facilities with everyone in the building. I didn't have to race anyone to the washing machine. I didn't have to wait around needlessly for the inconsiderate people who left their clothes in the dryer long after the cycle was done. I've tried different days and times to avoid these issues, but haven't had any luck until now. Getting all our laundry done in 2 hours was enough to make my day.

A shot of how I look when I'm trying to get laundry done with Grace- baby in the Bjorn, wallet/cell phone/keys strapped to my waist, full basket balanced on my hip. I have to do all this AND walk down two flights of stairs. Laundry days are also my workout days.




Playing "I'm gonna get you, Mama!"

We had dinner at Buffalo's tonight. Although she's smiling and happy in the picture, this was actually the only time during dinner she was like that. My normally sweet girl has had the case of the cranky's the past couple days. I blame it on the teeth. She's got another one coming through on the top.

1 comments:

Meagan said...

Cicely! Her hair is just adorable!! I'm so jealous, mine was bald until 2! Grace is just precious!!