Monday, November 9, 2009

Homeward Bound


Jacksonville, Florida is where we will call home soon and we got the chance to see it over the weekend. I've been so excited to see what it was like, especially since Mike loves the place so much.

Even though we were there for only one full day- Friday and Sunday were travel days- I have to say, I think I'm going to like it there. Our neighborhood is beautiful, the weather was perfect, and there was lots of shopping nearby.

Here's our weekend through pictures...

Florida bound! Grace doesn't look too excited about the six hour drive...

Grace took her first ride in the Camaro and loved it!

Helping dad shop at Lowes.

Mike and his buddy, Dave, starting to tear out the old carpet in our condo. After he's done with the new floor, we'll post the pictures!

Tonight we went out to dinner with the Cagles and enjoyed the novelty of fried hamburgers. Actually, Mike enjoyed it and I was a little unsure. But I tried it anyway, just to say I did it, and I am starting to regret that decision. I am now sick to my stomach. It was an experience though.

As if a fried burger wasn't bad enough, they also do fried desserts- Oreo cookies, Twix, and Twinkies.

Hanging out with Caran and Shawn.

1 comments:

Aunt Megan said...

Cicely, youre gunna like the condo :) it's just the right size for the three of you