Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Quick Recap

My last week in Virginia Beach and my first few days here in Japan were so hectic and crazy that I was remiss in updating the blog. I'm still suffering some jetlag but I wanted to post something to recap those days before I get too far behind. Here's a look at the craziness through pictures...

Helping Grandpa blow out his candles during his 55th surprise birthday party.

First time sitting up in a shopping cart.

All the toys this girl has and her all-time favorite is her carseat strap. Go figure.

Lolo HATES going shopping, but he volunteered to come along during our last trip to the outlets in order to babysit his favorite grandbaby.

Uncle Carl singing Grace a lullaby in order to put her to sleep.

Both sets of grandparents came out to the airport to say goodbye to Grace.

Grace only slept for 2 of the 14 hours on the plane. The rest of the time I had to entertain the girl. Needless to say I was completely exhausted by the time we reached Japan.

Uncle Josh aka "Luggage Boy" was a big help. I don't know how I would've handled all the luggage and the baby. Thanks, Uncle Josh!

2 comments:

Lola said...

Missing you all terrribly especially my stariray bonjing. Update PLEASE. No pressure. Just daily Ha Ha Ha!

Lola said...

Get closer to the cake Lolo so I can grab those strawberries. They look so yummy!