Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lola's Back!

Today is Grace's 7 month birthday and what a better way to celebrate than to have Lola come to visit! She is only with us for 10 days, but we're going to make the most of each and every single day. I've already given her my food requests. Even though my mama has taught me how to make my favorite dishes countless times, there's just something that can't be recreated when it's your own mama making the meal for you.

Just like old times- Grace is all smiles when she's with her Lola.

Even though Lola had to be exhausted from traveling halfway across the world, she still insisted we go out and get her grandbaby a cake to celebrate her 7 month birthday.

As I tried to get some last minute cleaning done this afternoon, Uncle Josh was on babysitting duty.

I warned Josh that whenever he stays with me, I was not going to be his maid. He would have to do his share around the house if he was going to be a part of my household. One of his responsibilities is to clean up after dinner, and my parents are hoping that this will continue on once he goes back home.

0 comments: