Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our Exciting Lives


Lately, this is how we've been spending our nights: researching various baby related gear. Mike's on his laptop researching what kind of 'family' car to get when we leave Japan. Tonight I'm researching car seats and strollers. The previous nights have been dedicated to nursery bedding/decor. I've already decided on the girl's bedding, but am down to 2 possibilities for a boy. Next week's ultrasound should help solidify my decision, but if not, I may post the choices on the blog and have y'all let me know what you think.

On another note, I have a voracious appetite right now! For dinner, Mike made a salad, grilled steaks, corn on the cob, and baked potatoes. Then for dessert I had a strawberry popsicle. It was all wonderful and I left the table completely stuffed. An hour later, I was rooting around in the kitchen looking for something else to eat because I was hungry again!! Now it's an hour after that and I just asked Mike to get me some Rocky Road ice cream. My husband, sweet thing that he is, assures me that any weight gain thus far has all gone to my baby bump, but we're only at 18 and a half weeks. We'll see if that sentiment still holds true by trimester 3...

1 comments:

Bill said...

Eat it up, girl. These are fun, fun times. Enjoy every second of quiet. That is all about to change. I can't wait to find out if you'll be welcoming a little girl or boy. You win either way!