Wednesday, August 13, 2008

16 Weeks


Here's another update of the baby bump. The bump is getting a little bigger and this picture shows me sporting my first pair of maternity pants. As for how I'm feeling, pretty good for the most part, although I still have relapse sick days. I'm officially in the second trimester now, so I'm hoping that my good days will become more consistent soon. But despite my sick days, I'm still thrilled to be pregnant and thankful that the baby is doing fine. The next milestone we're looking forward to is our 20 week ultrasound. We'll finally be able to find out whether I can decorate the nursery in shades of pink or blue.

1 comments:

Bill said...

Oh, I'm starting to see a cute little bump. That shirt is way cute too. Love that you are keeping track of your progress!