Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Couldn't Help Myself


I have been really good about not buying any baby things until we find out exactly what we're having, which hopefully, will be in 10 days. I do like wandering around the baby section to admire all the cute outfits, one moment imagining I'm having a girl, the next a boy. But yesterday, I couldn't resist buying this little thing. I know it's not a gender neutral outfit, but I've been eyeing this little number for weeks now and it ended up on the clearance rack for $3. That's less than a McDonald's fish sandwich value meal, which strangely enough, is what I've been craving lately. And it was the last one! If we do end up with a baby boy, I'm only out a few bucks.

Here's my 18 week baby bump picture. I know I'm not that big yet, but my belly is starting to feel stretched already. Especially after I eat. I bought some cocoa butter yesterday to rub on my belly and hopefully prevent stretch marks. Now I smell like a Cabbage Patch Kid! Girls, remember when you got your cabbage patch doll and you pulled it out of the box? That weird, yet sweet scent is what my belly smells like now.

1 comments:

Bill said...

ok, that outfit is way precious! Just so you know, I bought a cute little boy outfit about 10 days before we found out the sex of...HENDLEY! But it was not wasted. I have it in Trent's closet right now.

The bump is growing ever so slowly. Enjoy not being huge. Your time is coming...