Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Livin' Life

We have been busy, busy, busy.  Mike has been busy with school.  So has Grace.  Claire has been busy teething and growing bigger by the day.  And I've been busy trying to keep up with them all.

The laundry may pile up, there may be a thick thin layer of dust on all the furniture, and home cooked meals may be rare these days, but I am enjoying my little family.  There are some days when I feel slightly overwhelmed, but I know in that in the future- when both my girls are busy with school and activities- I will realize that these were actually my easy days.  If my biggest stress is trying to catch up on laundry and housecleaning while trying to help Grace gather items for her nature wreath school project, I know life is pretty awesome. 

Livin' life and lovin' it!

Here is a quick picture summary of what we've been up to...

Visited the Army Transportation Museum with Grandpa.


Spent a free Saturday in Washington D.C. checking out the sights.

Grace enjoyed the dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum.
Went to the pumpkin patch.
Auntie Michelle came to visit for the day.
And just a couple of random things that made me laugh...

Seeing Grace drag her stuffed puppy around with a piece of string for a leash is deja vu for me.  I used to do the exact same thing when I was a little girl. 
I know this is not the most flattering picture, but I just want to document how I eat my meals most days- one handed with a crying baby on my lap.
Mike dressed the girls for church and accidentally put Grace's blouse on Claire.  Big sister's size 3T fit 6 month old baby sister!  And it doesn't even look ridiculously big!



1 comments:

Schinter said...

thanks for taking the time to update your blog.claire is such a cutie and so is grace,it amaze me how fast they grow up,how time flies.
love the pictures as always.