Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Fall

One of the things I was most excited about when we moved to Virginia was that we were finally going to experience fall weather.  I couldn't wait to wear sweaters, scarves, and boots- things I couldn't wear while living in Florida. 

Well, it's officially fall but it's just as hot here as it is in Jacksonville!  And humid, too!  Come on, fall weather, I'm ready for you!  To help lift my spirits about the lack of cool weather, I ran to Bath and Body Works this afternoon while the girls were sleeping and Mike was home studying and bought as much 'Cider Lane' and 'Pumpkin Caramel Latte' scents as my coupon would let me.  It doesn't feel like fall yet, but it sure as heck smells like it in my house.

On a completely different topic, my baby girl is growing bigger by the day and has now learned to do two things.  She has somehow figured out how to undress herself and she knows how to stop her baby swing.  Not quite sure what I can do about the first, but her swing days are officially over. 





0 comments: