Monday, September 8, 2008

Halfway There- 20 Weeks!

We're halfway there and it's starting to dawn on me that a baby requires a lot of STUFF. Before I knew we were having a girl, I loved to admire all the baby things, but I wasn't really keeping track of which items were actually needed. Now that I know she's a girl, it all of a sudden feels so much more real, and I'm starting to feel mildly panicked that I won't be ready in time. I should've started preparing months ago! But the thing is- I'm not sure what I need to be getting. I feel like I need EVERYTHING, but I'm sure that's just the first-time mom in me. How do I weed out what is a true necessity, a nice-to-have, and just great advertising?

I can't believe how quickly the past few months have flown by. My belly is growing and my morning sickness is pretty much a thing of the past. I eat like crazy. Mike still spoils me by indulging my every whim. He even fakes enthusiasm when I show him precious little baby girl dresses. Life is good.

1 comments:

karen said...

hi ate cicely,

you're the prettiest pregnant woman that i've seen so far..i'm sure your baby will be a lovely little angel too..take care of yourself always.

i love you and i miss you...

best regards,
karen