Monday, April 7, 2008

***Warning*** Rated NC-17


With the Cherry Blossoms now past their full bloom status, and quickly falling off in light of the impending summer months, Cicely and I took in one of the last few festivals of the Spring - the Kawasaki Fertility Festival.












The festivities began with a ceremonial dance in front of the shrine...










...just what exactly were we celebrating? Well, the wives soon found out!



Many of you have probably seen gnomes in yards back home....well, that's pretty cliche nowadays - I think I'll take one of these home and start a new trend!







I don't know this girl, but considering how many people took her picture at the same instant I did, the entire world may know her via blogs on the internet soon enough - her parents will be proud!



Here is Cicely with my XO and his wife, enjoying typical festival food. I do have other [more incriminating] pictures of XO, of course I won't be publishing them until I see a need for extortion!








As you can see here, the crowds were insane - it's amazing how many people will come out to see male genitalia!








2 comments:

Bill said...

For once, I don't even know what to say.

Anonymous said...

WOW.

-Little Sis