Saturday, February 2, 2008

Snow!!


Hi All...I'm supposed to be on hiatus while Mike takes over the blog for awhile, but I needed to do just one more because an amazing thing has happened today...SNOW- lots and lots of snow!!

It's a shame Mike left yesterday and missed all this. I was desperate to go out and play, but I had no one to play with! So I just bundled up, went for a walk, and watched all the little children enjoy the snow.





This is the first snow for the season this year, and apparently, it's been two years since this area has had any kind of snow. Snow in Ikego, what a beautiful thing!

2 comments:

Bill said...

Snow? What a fun surprise for you! Just think, when you have a baby, you'll always have a friend around to play with!

Please, please don't step away from your blog. I am going to go through serious withdrawals.

Anonymous said...

That was us that built that snowman at the playground in the picture!
We were the 1st ones out and about, trekking our footprints on the newly fallen snow.
To think, we could have crossed paths many a-times, but haven't until Jan.2009!