Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Best We Could Do Under the Circumstances

I decided that for church one Sunday, we were going to dress up in our matching fall tweed outfits. Everyone thought we were on our way to get our family portraits done.

I, however, had no intention of getting our portrait taken because I didn't get a chance to fix my hair that morning and the baby weight I am steadily gaining is showing up not just in the belly, but my face, arms, and thighs as well. But since we WERE in matching outfits, I thought we could try a quick at-home photo shoot and see what we could come up with. And maybe, just maybe, we could use the result for our Christmas card this year.

I should have known things wouldn't turn out well when we started off with this...




I don't even remember what the meltdown was all about. Needless to say, this is not going to be the family photo on our Christmas cards this year. In fact, we have yet to take one that is card-worthy. Which probably means our cards will be late this year. But we are enjoying life these days and looking forward to the holidays. Thanksgiving weekend update coming up next...

2 comments:

Meagan said...

I don't know what it is but pictures of screaming kids crack me up.

Super cute pics!

Lola said...

What caused the meltdown? If Lola is there, for sure that's not gonna happened.

Hahahaha!

She is still cute.