Thursday, October 16, 2008

Barefoot and Pregnant!


So I came home from work today, and the moment I walk in the door, I see my beautiful wife just finishing up my dinner - but I couldn't resist the opportunity to take the picture illustrating the old adage 'barefoot and pregnant'!

I do also want to point out that during Cicely's Bible study class today, they discussed my favorite passage, Ephesians 6:22-24. "Wives should be subordinate to their husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is head of his wife just as Christ is head of the church...so wives should be subordinate to their husbands in everything."

Gender roles aside, this marriage is a resounding success!

I'm anticipating numerous comments on this particular blog entry - bring 'em on!

1 comments:

Bill said...

My only comment is that I wish your wife were my wife. You are spoiled. Can I trade you Bill for Cicely???