Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cleaning Day

I couldn't stand the mess any longer. I was starting to get mini panic attacks at the state of my house. So today was cleaning day. And I had a wonderful little helper who insisted on doing everything I did. I let her, too, because it's mostly her mess anyway.

Now I'm going to sit on the sofa and just look at my clean living room for a bit before I head to bed. I need to enjoy it while I can because I know this state of cleanliness won't last long. My little helper did a good job cleaning, but she does an even better job messing.




Grace even multi-tasked and took care of her baby while vacuuming. Then she told me, "It's hard taking care of my baby and cleaning." Tell me about it!

1 comments:

Meagan said...

Those pictures are just too sweet!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sits to admire my housework. :)