Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Deja Vu

When you're a Navy family, the world is a very small indeed, but especially if you're part of the Supply Corps. Mike is currently taking a class at the Navy Supply Corps School and this picture shows him and Grace in front of Winnie Davis Hall. Mike and I are both from Navy Supply Corps families, and this means that Grace's grandfathers, and now dad, have taken classes here.

I didn't expect to see Captain Benson, Mike's former commanding officer in Japan, during our stay here at Athens, but it was definitely a pleasant surprise. His wife, Gemma, helped make the transition to my new life in Japan easier, and for that I will be always grateful.

My little fashionista!

I just adore that sweet smile!


Yesterday was a rainy day so we were cooped up inside all day long. It also meant that Grace didn't change out of her pajamas until it was time for her evening bath.
Lunch time with Daddy and she's still in her jammies.

Three in the afternoon...

Seven in the evening, dinner time, and no change yet. This picture also shows her eating her first pizza (really, just the crust). She devoured that thing. She may look like me, but she's really a lot like her daddy. Pizza lovers!

1 comments:

Aunt Megan said...

She gets cuter everyday!