Friday, October 30, 2009

Another Rainy Day

I had all kinds of plans to go out and find some good shopping in Athens today, but the rain put a stop to any of those ideas. Instead, Grace and I hung out inside all day and waited for Mike to get out of class. And because of all the rain, I was really craving some comfort food so we went out in search of a Cracker Barrel for dinner. There's nothing like some chicken and dumplings, meatloaf, and mashed potatoes to cheer you up on a dreary, rainy day.





Blowing raspberries...


2 comments:

Meagan said...

Cicely, I just love reading your blog! Athens was really rainy when we were there too. There were many days where we never left Gameday Suites. I did love shopping at all the little stores. I hope you ahve fun while you are there.

Grace is just precious!

Lola said...

Happy Halloween baby. Lola is Superwoman and Lolo is Zoro. I love your "gigil" picture. Missed you soooo much. Have fun in Georgia.