Thursday, June 12, 2008

My New Daily Routine.....

Ok, so this blog entry won't have any pictures, because, well, it probably wouldn't be appropriate. I haven't been feeling all that great thus far in this pregnancy, which was to be expected...I just didn't realize just how BAD it was going to get. I know, in the end, it will be worth it, but it's going to be a long ride! Here's a log of my day today:

AM
5:45 Mike goes to work
9:15 Woke up feeling queasy, peed, ate cheerios and a few sips of stale Sprite
9:45 Ate 1/2 of a banana
10:05 Threw up
10:25 Threw up
10:45 Threw up
11:25 Dry heaved
11:40 Drank a small glass of water
PM
12:10 Dry heaved
12:13 Mike called to see how I was doing
12:15 Threw up
12:28 Ate the other 1/2 of a banana
12:50 Threw up
2:00 Ate 1/2 a PBJ sandwich, and a fruit cup
2:15 Threw up
2:55 Threw up
3:00 Drank 1/3 cup of small water
3:20 felt a strong bout of nausea
3:25 Threw up, had 5 sips of water
3:46 Mike called to check on me again
4:00 Peed, ate half a cup of applesauce
4:36 Ate 2/3 of a granola bar
4:46 Threw up, took a nap
6:40 Mike called to let me know he was on his way home (I missed the call though)
7:15 Mike comes home from work (that's a normal time)
7:20 woke up feeling queasy, Mike prepared dinner (soup)
7:28 Nausea, dry heaving
7:41 ate the soup
8:20 craving for grilled cheese; send Mike to the store to get ingredients
8:40 Mike returns, makes me a grilled cheese sandwich
9:40 write this blog entry


As you can see, I do best in the evening. Hopefully, this won't go on too much beyond the first trimester. Considering how much of a pain this is, it MUST be a boy ;o) Or at least Mike wishes....

2 comments:

Bill said...

Love that you have this documented so this little monkey can see what mama went through...

You poor thing. I was better by week 14 both times so you don't have too terribly long to go.

Hang in there. I'll be thinking about y'all.

I promise it will be SO worth it in the end. And look at the positives, you will not gain a whole lot this pregnancy since you've been so sick at the start.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It is really a blessing to have one. Take care always. We have been talking about this during your last trip here in the Philippines. I know you will be a great mom. God bless.

Happy Father's Day! (mike)

ate joy