Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Walk With Jesus

When I picked Grace up from school today, she was carrying a new pink bag and excitedly told me that Jesus was inside.  Her teacher quickly explained that each student was taking a turn bringing home Jesus and we were to document what Grace did during her "Walk with Jesus".

So here's what happened during her day with Jesus...





It was pretty special that the day Jesus came home with Grace was the day a our new Pope was elected!
Jesus had to go back to school on Friday and I was a little nervous that Grace would have a hard time giving up the Jesus doll since she loved having him around.  When I reminded her that other children needed to take their turn and that she would have to return him the next day, she said, "That's okay because Jesus is in my heart every day."

1 comments:

Lola said...

Awe, so proud of her.